- Infant, child and adolescent care including immunizations, well visits, sports physicals, hospital care, and same day visits for urgent care
- Preventative care, chronic disease management, vaccinations, hospital care, advanced care planning and urgent care for adults
- End of life care– in conjunction with area hospices when appropriate
At Singletrack Health, your medical care is a partnership which requires cooperation between yourself and your physician.
- Our office will make every effort to address your healthcare needs in a timely and compassionate manner.
- We have same-day appointments available for acute care visits every business day.
- Our office has on-call services that we share with physicians at South Shore Family Practice.
- For non-urgent needs, we have a patient portal for you to communicate directly with your provider.
- Most minor procedures can be taken care of right here in our office!
FULL SCOPE FAMILY MEDICINE
- Vasectomy – available to established and non-established patients
- Excision of benign and malignant skin lesions (mole removal)
- Newborn circumcision
- Injections for conditions such as painful joints and tendons (arthritis, tendonitis, trigger finger, carpal tunnel etc.)
- Wart treatment
- IUD (intrauterine contraceptive device) insertion and removal
- Colposcopy for diagnosis of cervical dysplasia (abnormal pap test)
Travel Medicine Consults, including recommended vaccinations and medications: Spring Break in Caribbean/Mexico/Central America, Europe, South America, Asia, Africa, or high altitude (>~8,000 feet elevation) – CDC.gov. Available to established and non-established patients
We recommend that our patients follow the standard vaccination schedule endorsed by the Centers for Disease Control, American Academy of Pediatrics, and American Academy of Family Practice. Next to sanitation and refrigeration, vaccination is one of the most important measures to improve health worldwide.
Available to established and non-established patients
If our patients are sick or hurt and need admission to UP Health System Marquette, we care for them there. Our belief is that medical errors are minimized, and patients are cared for in the manner that is consistent with their wishes, when care is provided by the physician that knows them best – their personal physician. We involve surgeons and specialists in our patient’s care when needed.