What you can expect from us:
- Our office will make every effort to address your healthcare needs in a timely and compassionate manner. Our goal is to address all requests by the close of business each day. Rarely a request may take up to 48 hours.
- We have same-day appointments available for acute care visits every business day. When you are feeling unwell, call the office and we will schedule you with an available provider.
- Our office has on-call services that we share with physicians at South Shore Family Practice. If you have a medical need that you feel cannot wait until the next business day, you can call our office at 906-662-4070 to be transferred to the on-call provider for Singletrack Health.
- For non-urgent needs, we have a patient portal for you to communicate directly with your provider. You can also see upcoming appointments and review prior lab reports.
- Most minor procedures can be taken care of right here in our office! Some of the services we provide are: laceration repair, skin cancer removal, wart removal, mole removal, fracture management, IUD and Implanon placement, and vasectomies.
- If you are hospitalized, you will be seen by the on-call provider for our office on the day you are admitted, then seen by your physician for the remainder of your stay.