We have been working with the Health Department to see/test patients for COVID-19. We are increasing the access to this to include patients that aren’t currently patients in our practice. We are determined to help our community by providing additional testing.
We are following the State of Michigan guidelines on priority of testing. Currently this includes anyone with symptoms of COVID-19, and some asymptomatic people.
- To get started, please fill out this form. YOU DO NOT NEED TO CALL THE OFFICE.
- Patients will be seen in the parking lot (in their vehicle) at the end of each day.
- A $40 copayment will be collected via the form when scheduling the appointment, and insurance will be billed.
- The appointment will be scheduled on the form.
- Turn around time for testing is 1-5 days (currently). Most are back in 48 hours.
- The testing is a Nasal-Pharyngeal swab (3″ long swab that is inserted into the back of the nose).
Are you a patient interested in our Telehealth services? You are one of many! Please do us a favor and download the Healow app. That’s the app for our patient portal. You can find the instructions in this YouTube video:
Our top priorities at Singeltrack are to keep our staff and our patients safe and healthy. We are also working to contribute to the health of our community as a whole.
Detailed, frequently updated information is maintained by the CDC (Centers for Disease Control) and the MDCH (Michigan Department of Community Health). This information is changing daily if not hourly.
CDC and Michigan Department of Community Health
If you can’t find the answer to your question on one of these two sites, you may contact us by phone or our web portal and we’ll do our best to help you.
We have taken extra sanitary precautions to keep our office clean and safe so we can see our patients there for non-respiratory illnesses and injuries. You may call for an appointment as usual.
We are coordinating efforts with Stevens-Hardie Family Practice to care for our patients with respiratory illnesses. If you are sick with a respiratory illness (cough, sore throat, fever) you may call us to request an appointment. We will have a provider designated each day who will provide a medical evaluation in the open air (parking lot) or your vehicle. They will be wearing appropriate personal protective equipment. Based on guidance from the CDC and our local health department, a limited amount of testing for COVID-19 and other respiratory illnesses will be performed.